Benefits are build a better business.
- Build more revenue. Productive, focused, de-stressed employees create better products, give better service and create more revenue for any company.
- Attract better talent. Company A vs B.one has a employee benefits like onsite yoga. This tells the recruit that the company cares about their employees and wants to help them balance their lives.
- Have employees work more hours…spend more time at work. Already healthy exercise concise employees can now get their fix on site at work in 30 minutes, vs. driving to the health club, working out, driving back etc…
Two of the biggest health problems facing employees are stress and obesity. These employee health issues cost companies real money. Researchers at Duke University found that the cost to employers of obesity among full-time employees was $73.1 billion a year. And job stress has been said to cost American businesses hundreds of billions of dollars a year in employee burnout, turnover, higher absenteeism, lower productivity and increased medical, legal and insurance costs.
Fortunately, worksite wellness programs can be effective in combating these problems. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, worksite wellness programs:
- Lower Health Care Costs.
- Decrease the number of Workplace Injuries.
- Decrease the number of Medical Claims.
- Decrease Sick Time.
- Reduce Employee Turnover.
- Decrease Absenteeism.
- Increase Productivity.
- Improve Morale.
And worksite wellness programs are cost effective. According to analysis done at Harvard and published in 2010, medical costs fell by about $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs and absenteeism costs fell by about $2.73 for every dollar spent.
So, why make WorkFlowYoga part of your company’s wellness program?
Research has shown that, among other benefits, yoga can:
- Lower Stress
- Aid in Weight Loss
- Lower High Blood Pressure
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Lower Cholesterol
- Increase Energy
- Help Alleviate Chronic Back Pain
These are significant benefits that directly address costly employee health issues. Let WorkFlowYoga bring the benefits of yoga to your workplace.